https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 23 July 2011

A girl just has to do, what a girl has to do!!!!

Hi peeps,
It's Saturday already, had a lovely few days my daughter who is due her baby in four weeks was having a few days off so we went to Mamma's and Pappa's to drool lol, I've had a headache on and off all week so it was nice to have a change, then we went out to lunch and my headache disappeared, my diet ain't doing me no good lol,

sorry on to the challenge!
well it's Saturday so it's time for Basic Grey and our challenge this time is set by our lovely Heather and it's a sketch for you,
Loved this sketch and will so be using it again, thanks hun,
As you can see I've used Teddy Bea shopping from Teddy Bo, ain't she gorgeous, I've coloured my images with my distress re-inkers, yes still practising but loving them lol,
I've used my Sissix clock die again too are you fed up of seeing it? I must admit it's the most used die I've ever had, this time for the middle I used the masking technique to place my image in the centre where I wanted it, coloured it then added the Tim Holtz clock hands on top,
I mixed some of my re-inkers to make the colours of her hat and scarf, like I say still practising so don't look to close to her bags lol,
I made the sentiment from the computer and added it with a swirly thing I've had for years he he, do you think the girl in the shop would know what I meant if I said I wanted to buy more swirly things lol,
Thr card is finished off with Marianne die flowers and a mist of perfect pearl shimmer mist all over the card which of course I don't think you can see he he,
challenges
Teddy Bo ~ Teddy Bea
Aud Sentiments ~ To make someone smile
Craft us crazy ~ anything goes
Paper Cutz ~ anything goes
well I think the sun is actually shining so we may be able to get out again today lol,
hope your all having a lovely weekend, I'm back tomorrow with my ATSC creation,
have fun!
remember I have candy!!!!
love and hugs Liz xx

ps you will see I've changed my blog look again lol, can you see the pictures clearly enough or is it better with the larger ones,
answers on a postcard please !!!!
no I would appreciate if you would tell me lol
thanks, hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

arjette said...

Your card is gorgeous Liz!!!

gr. arjette.

Jill said...

You have made a gorgeous card Liz! LOve the scene you've created

Thanks for sharing your work at Teddy Bo this week and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Susy said...

This card i gorgeus, Liz and ypur blog is stunning!

HUGS SUSY

Rosietoes said...

Love this. Great idea behind the card design. Bea looks all biz with her shopping doesn't she? :)

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Stampersue said...

Hi Liz - love the clock. I have looked at this die and wondered if I would get any use out of it but you have shown me how versatile it is. Might have to indulge - good job payday is nearly here. lol

Stampersue
X

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just brilliant,just love that image,and adore the layout on this hugs cheryl xxxx

Henny said...

What a nice combination with the clock Liz and the different stamps.
A beauty again.

Greetings Henny.

nessy said...

what a gorgeous card ~such pretty coloures and beautiful colouring ~and perfect details ~love it!
vanessa xx

Hlora said...

It is beautiful! Love the big clock in the center! Also the flowers are so cute) Great job!

Audrey said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card. I love the clock. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Janette said...

Hi Liz, glad you enjoyed your time with your daughter, bet you can't wait now can you...lol...so exciting...anyway onto your card, it's as gorgeous as ever, love all the fab embellies too...stunning.xx

coops said...

stunning card liz.the image is gorgeous and i love the clock die and pretty colours :D
your pics look great to me btw :D

xx coops xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, your card caught my eye at the teddybo challenge and I just had to come visit, it's gorgeous,

Liz x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful card. Like the image and detail and love all the ways you have used your die. Blog images look fine. Hope all is going well for your daughter. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Donna

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! All the images work so well together and how you have added to clock too, just fab, hun! Good luck with the challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

deesdesigns said...

Wow! Love the softness of the color palette - you really rock using Distress Inks. I must be living under a rock as I've never seen this clock die and I LOVE it! I'm so glad you shared your creation with us at Aud Sentiments. Good Luck!

Bev said...

LOVE this card Liz, it;s amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at TB this week x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, I love the image so sweet, the colours are fab, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x