https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 30 June 2012

Tilly with Flowers

Hi guys, I'm back again with a card for 
I've chosen to use Tilly with Flowers this time as I was telling you last time how adorable they all are lol,

Tilly's coloured with my copics for a change, keep changing my colouring mood at the moment I'm in a copic mood one day and distress inks the next lol,
of course I have to have a hint of stickles on his flowers too,
the gorgeous papers are from WRS and are called Letters from Paris , I loved them! the post card script and stamp effects are very in at the moment and I love this look,

Items from The Stamp Basket
Craftwork cards ~ on the edge scallop
Pink and Ivory ~ Vintage ribbon
Wild Rose Studio ~  letters from Paris paper pad
Wild Rose Studio ~ Tilly with Flowers
Hobby House ~ Ivory pearls
Burlap Twine ~ Natural

Other

Copics,
Tilly's Fur W0 ~ W1 ~ W3~ W5~
Tilly's paws / Ears ~ E71 ~ E73
Roses ~ R81 ~ R83 ~ R85
Leaves ~ BG 93 ~ BG96
Background ~ E50 ~ E51
Sentiments Lily of the valley/ Whimsy
sewing thread

Well guys I think my flu is finally going, it's been a long time and my families has too,
good job too as Kay and Tegan are staying with us this weekend!
do I need say more lol,

Before I go just reminding you of the Stamp Basket blog where you can get the latest info and see my lovely teamies creations with lots of inspiration!
hope to see you there soon,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx





17 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz this is gorgeous, I love this stamp, so cute and beautiful details and colors on your card. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

Caroline said...

Hi Liz this is gorgeous love the image and you have coloured it beautifully,love the little clouds with the sentiment on love the paper's and the colours are beautiful. Hugs Caroline xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

A gorgeous card Liz,
Really cute image,brilliantly coloured. Love those papers too. Gorgeous colours.

Have a good weekend with the little ones. Have Fun

Hugs Kelly

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous! Fabulous colours and papers and I LOve this cute image..
Your sentiments are awesome lol.
Chrissyxx

Laura Bradley said...

This is beautiful! Love the colours and that sweet image! Happy weekend Liz! Laura x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is simply stunning the colours and your detail is just fantastic hugs Cherylxxxx

Kim said...

beautiful card and those papers are scrummy!
Kim x

Tammy said...

Oh I must invest in these stamps. You've really bought the stamp alive. It's gorgeous hun. Hugs xx

Janette said...

Hi Liz, oh this is so gorgeous very pretty, love that die with the fabby stamps too, just lovely ,xxxxx

Murielle said...

OH...Dear Liz, your card is very fantastic!!!
I love all these details and your image is so adorable.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

You have some beautiful cards on your blog

jacqui x

Kim said...

Stunning card with such a sweet image! Love it.

Hugs Kim

arjette said...

OOhhhh Liz, what a beauty!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!

gr. arjette.

Susy said...

This is stunning, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.really stunning colours and image and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

What a cute image. I love the way you coloured it! The flowers are beautiful and the papers are awesome.
Hugs

downrightcrafty said...

oh Liz, this is absolutely adorable, love the papers you have used with Tilly too, and gorgeous cloud sentiments
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)