https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Less is more

Hi guys, just a quick post to show you my card I made for my nephew for Christmas, he being not into fancy or frilly I've kept it quite manly looking I hope!

The fabby papers are from the lost and found Christmas pad by MME, the flourish trim die cut is a D-Lites die by Spellbinders,
I added a little extra  by stamping using vintage photo a holly border using a stamp from Magnolia,
the deer is a Marianne die and it's cut out with white card then gone over with the same vintage photo distress ink to tone in,
the fab button is a Prima one from the En-Francais collection,

Well I said it was a quick post as I've got my mum and sis visiting soon, so catch up with you later,
happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Liz this is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie fabulous card I soooooooo love these papers, they are my fave crimbo papers.

In answer to your question I go from dark to light, I know its the opposite to most peeps but I found it easier when I first started learning with them. As for the card well I've ran out of my fave MIC card so for ages I've just been using the Premier Quality smooth card from Sir Stamp A Lot, I always buy the large pack then I know I've always got an emergency stash. TBH I've been using this since I started crafting 2 1/2 years ago, it works a dream for me, guess I'm used to it lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Wow this card is fantastic and very elegant, i love the paper that you used.
Francy

Sue said...

this is wonderful Liz. I love the design and gorgeous colours.

Hugs Sue

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
This is stunning - and so perfect for a male card, everything is just right - I love Rudolph :) The die edge looks fab! Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Liz love the colours

jacqui x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Liz...so love those papers hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

A lovely card Liz, that Rudolph looks happy on your card! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so stunning liz.i love your gorgeous vintage design :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Gosh this is gorgeous Liz hugs Rebekah xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx