https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 16 January 2015

Criss cross card for a change

Hi everyone,
the other day I bought some gorgeous papers from Scrap and Craft  and some gorgeous chip board pieces too and  I love them all, the papers have a little vintage feel to them and I have found their main site here too, but you know me I don't know if I do vintage so what do you think? 
vintage or shabby chic!!!! 

I decided to make a Criss Cross style card to show off the gorgeous  Lemon craft - House of Roses papers and because I've not made one for a while, the front has a label cut out from a labels 2 sheet, onto which I have stamped a sentiment stamp by Stempelglede, I also  added flowers from 
Sweet Lilac and some liquid pearl dots,
The beautiful lace is from The Ribbon Girl and is Clementine ivory embroidered tulle lace,
and on the top left I added a chipboard butterfly from scrap and Craft which i have coloured with distress ink,

Closer view of front section,

The inside section is made using another of the beautiful papers from the pack,
I used another  Stempleglede stamp and some more liquid pearl dots, a butterfly from the label 2 sheet which I fussy cut out then used some spellbinders fancy tags dies at the top,

Challenges
Scrap and Craft - anything goes
Lemoncraft 

See you soon,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

I dont know if its vintage or shabby chic - I think its just very pretty :-)
Mary x

Lady E said...

Wow This is absolutely beautiful!!!I'm glad you've received the papers :) Thank you for sharing with us at Scrap & Craft and Good Luck!

Veronique said...

Beautilfull <3

Unknown said...

Evening Liz what a beautiful card I love criss cross cards as I have one on my blog today. Great minds think alike but I feel yours is the best. I think it's got a bit of vintage and shabby too.
Take care

Debs xxx

yvon said...

These papers are gorgeous, love your card.

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Liz!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL...love the style and as always you simply know how to WOW us!! The papers, flowers and sentiment are simply perfect together!!
Take care,
Beth

Debbie said...

Wow, I am in awe of your talent dearie. Gorgeous card.Hugs x I think it could pass as both vintage and shabby chic.xx