https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 3 May 2015

Happy Birthday mum

Hi guys, over at The Ribbon Girl we have a lovely challenge for you 

Card for mother/ mum/ female,
it came in really handy as it was my mums 85th Birthday on Thursday,

My mum loves pink and roses so i couldn't resist using this image from Polkadoodles by my lovely friend Nikky,
This time I've coloured her with my copics,
She's called Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden, isn't she gorgeous!!!! so wish i had her figure lol,

The Ribbon Girl products used:
the Gorgeous ribbon is "Eloise" Dusty Pink Guipure Lace,
Pink Tulip - Seam Binding,
Dollie,
Memo pin
3mm sticky tape
Orchid - small white
Beaded Berries - Pink / pale pink
Cheesecloth
3mm Oval white pearl string

The papers are by Maja Design, dies are by magnolia, I made  the sentiment on my computer,
As always the winner will get a £10.00 gift voucher from TRG and a £10.00 gift voucher from Lili of the valley,

Polkadoodles - anything but square
Whimsy inspirations - colour a image
Kit n Clowder - inspiration photo

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Liz this is so special and gorgeous and i am sure it will be treasured
hugs Kate x

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely layout. Beautiful details.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card with so much wonderful detailing Ginny x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, fabulous card.
Luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Liz, what a stunning card! Love the image and colour palette! Stunning colouring and design too! I bet your Mum loved it!!
Hugs
Gina xx

Curly said...

Absolutely stunning Liz love the design and layout and so beautifully coloured

Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Colour an Image Challenge this month we do hope that you will try and join us again next months Challenge

good luck

Hugs and Kindest regards
Bridget
Whimsy Stamps DT