https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 12 May 2015

In The Garden

In The Garden
Is the theme for this weeks paper Take Weekly, so  flowers ,any image garden based, ie somebody relaxing in the garden or other,


I've used a gorgeous digi image from My Beasties called Garden fancy pants dreaming 
wow I love her!!! she looks so happy!! and carefree, she's coloured with my copics and a  white  Sharpie pen for the dots,
I also used some chipboard from Dusty Attic and a couple of Noor butterfly dies,
the papers are by Maja Design, I distressed the edges of the papers and image,
Jessica white Lace from The Ribbon Girl, soooo love this stuff!!!!
pearls from stash, oooppps just seen they've gone for a walk on the butterfly, off to put them back!!! lol
closer view,
copics used:
skin - E000, 00, 11, R22, 11
Hair - E31, 33, 35,
Hat - E50, 51, 53, 55,
Pot - E30, 31, 33, 35
Leaves - G000, 00, 05, 07
Flowers - R0000, 81, 83, 85, Y21, 23, 17
Outfit- B000, 00, 01,02,05
Boots - E44, 43, 42, 41
Socks - C0, 1
Shade - W0, 1, 3, 5


Challenges
My Beasties meet at the scrappers corner - Anything goes
Scrap and Craft - Lace and Pearls
Deep ocean - flowers

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

17 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Liz... Fabulous colouring as always.. love the image and a great take on the challenge!xx
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
Annette
DT Leader

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just gorgeous I love it thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the scrappers corner
Michelle DT

Ribbon Girl said...

so pretty Liz - my pearls do that too lol Mary xx

Pssequimages said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE card. Love the My Besties!!!

coops said...

so beautiful liz.gorgeous soft colours and pretty details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Debs said...

So beautiful Liz - stunning colouring.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful card!
Fantastic colouring too!
xx

Carol S. said...

Fab image and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card Liz. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Lis I like your design, Thank you for playing along with us at My Besties at Scrappers Corner , Good Luck Kevin xx
http://mccraftys-cards.blogspot.co.uk/

Vicki said...

What a beautiful card you have created. Thank you for sharing with us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good luck!
Vicki DT

Andrea Beecroft said...

Wow what a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Bestie Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Hugs Andrea B DT

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh, that is just gorgeous! x

Scrap World da Leo said...

Gorgeous I love it ! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
Good luck!
Eleonora DT

Desire Fourie said...

Liz this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner hugs Sue DT xx