https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 31 July 2015

Paper Heaven!! Guest for Maja Design!!!

Hi guys, I'm in paper Heaven!!
why you ask? well I'm still doing a dance as I was asked by the lovely Jennifer if I would like  to be a guest designer on The Maja Design blog!!

 I MEAN

"WHAT!! YOU MEAN ME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH"!!!!

JENNIFER, CAMILLA AND MARIE,

I was sent a gorgeous parcel of papers including the new Summer Crush collection, I know how lucky am I, it felt and still feels like Christmas!!!! talk about dancing round the room, lol,

Here is one of my designs I have made using the Gorgeous Summer Crush papers I was sent,

This latest paper range is gorgeous, loving the colours and fab designs, I added some lace peeking out of the top using the wet paper technique which the maja papers take so well, I then used the same lace at the bottom,  I added a little stenciling with a mini art is mask and grunge paste,
All the edges are distressed and have vintage photo distress ink added,
Tilda is from the latest collection and  coloured with my distress re-inkers, I added tiny pearl dots coloured with a copic pen for her earrings,

Summer Crush papers used:
Butterflies in her stomach
Long Summer Nights
Met her at the Dance

I finished off my card with a Maja Design clock paper ( Vintage Autumn Basics No. XVI ) and some flowers from Sweet lilac,

This is another make I did using another of the gorgeous Summer Crush papers ( Long Summer Nights),  posted on my blog a few days ago, scroll down for details,



I'm off playing, with some more of my Maja Design papers, whoop whoop!!
see you soon,

ps: To all my new and older followers, thank you, the kettles always  on for a brew!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

omggggggggg! I am totally smiling and I'm so giddy for you! Woot woot! A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you Liz! Very well deserved!!!!!!!!! Well, your projects are absolutely GORGEOUS dear! And the little scene you've created with Tilda .. wowwwww .. it's AMAZING!!!!!!

Can't wait to see more of your GD creations! Way to go Liz!!!!!!!!! :)
Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Karen said...

Congratulations, Liz! Maja is blessed to have you. :o) Your projects so beautifully showcase Maja goodies! The card is adorable and your 3D scene is stunning! I am thrilled to be your newest follower and look forward to your future creations! Have a wonderful day. (I bet you're still happy dancing!) :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen