https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 11 March 2016

1st post as guest for Scrapiniec

Hi guys, i am so excited to be showing you what i have made using some of the gorgeous chipboards I was sent as part of my GDT package from Scrapiniec,
They do adorable, intricate, delicate designs and are so lovely to work with,
For my first post i have made a layout!! yes you heard right a layout!!
about the third one I've ever done!!! he he


I love Palm trees so when I saw this fantastic palm tree scene i just had to do a layout using one of my photo's from a holiday last year!!

I kept the chipboard in it's natural colour , just adding a few beads in the center of the trees,
 and a few micro beads on the beach area,

I also added the lovely inscription, shell and camera as well, all links below,
I added a little stenciling, cheesecloth, corrugated card, stitching and natural fibres to finish it off,

When the weather is dull and grey I look at my layout and I'm back in palm tree heaven!! lol

List of chipboards used:





Do check out the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards they sell, they are all Gorgeous !!

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

OMG this is a perfect layout! I wouldn't mind being there myself lol! Love all the gorgeous embellishments, they finish the scene off perfectly.
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Oh Liz this is one beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Carol S. said...

Liz this is fantastic and the photo is beautiful. Gorgeous embellishments. The layout is brilliant. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Liz! I love how you used the palm tree flourish, and the little coconuts you added are just brilliant! What a delightful summer layout! hugs :)