https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 20 October 2016

Yuletide Kit - Gift bag

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you a paper bag which I decorated and was part of the
Yuletide collection from Tracy at  Crafteezee
which I ordered from here

I started off with the white bag, which was in the kit, then 
 I layered some of the beautiful Pion papers, distressing the edges slightly,
I used a ribbon slider in the kit, but I added a cabochon from my stash adding one of the tiny snowflakes from one of the papers on the back, 

I used mostly the things in the kit, just adding a snowflake die on the edge, available from Tracy's shop and some of the gorgeous white seam binding from the last  Craftezzee kit which I had left over,
The flowers white leaf and chipboard Holly leaves which I covered with a little (glamour dust) from my stash, were in the kit and then I made a couple made of flowers using some dies out of the papers too,

I then used the gorgeous lace and finished off the bag with some seam binding, small jingle bells, and a bark star using hints of Snowtex again  in the kit,


Challenges
Noor design uk - CAS or fully loaded
Do check these kits out!!
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a fabulous bag Liz! The lace, flowers in fact all the gorgeous embellishments look stunning!
Hugs
Gina xx

Julie M said...

Oh Liz, that is beautiful - I love the subtle colours and ultra sparkliness- very Christmassy and completely classy.

Julie :o)

Carol S. said...

This is a gift itself!! Fantastic design and gorgeous embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

yvon said...

Love, love, love this one. So gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Vicky said...

A truly beautiful gift bag sweetie, I wouldnt want a present if I received this....I would just stare & drool over this all day long lol. Gorgeous hun.
Thank you also for joining us at Noor Design UK, hope you will join us in our next challenge. Good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx