https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Violin with foamiran flowers

Hi guys, I just got some of the fabulous foamiran from Noor Design UK to make my first foamiran flowers with and gosh I love it, I had this daft urge to also make a violin, don't ask me why!!! so I got a image of the internet and after tracing round the image and cutting it out I then decided to make it into a 3D Violin,
I used a Die cut from Tracy at Noor design UK too use as the string holder, this was an oval shape so I cut it down and used two of the ends sticking them together to make it stronger,
Excuse the tired strings, I hadn't any stronger twine and this just bended and kinked, and wouldn't stay were it was supposed to, so hopefully it looks like it a well loved musical instrument, lol
I used the gorgeous papers by Maja Design from the Vintage Romance collection, I also used some  gorgeous lace from my stash,
I  played about with bits of paper, then hand cut all the other bits needed for the strings,
I made the flowers with the white foamiran, from Tracy at Noor design UK, cut them out with  some flower die cuts then coloured and shaped them, the stamens I had in my stash too,
I wanted some small leaves so I cut some free hand ( a great way to use up bits left over too) and scored them in the middle with a pricking  tool after I had coloured them,
Another view of the flowers,
I will certainly be wanting more of this foamiran as I love using it, if you have any questions, feel free to ask,
I then finished off my Violin with some pearls from my stash,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

Wow Liz this is truly stunning Hugs S xx

Gertrude said...

Oh, Liz, ich bin begeistert, aber gibt es da eine Vorlage???? könnte sie gut gebrauchen
glg Gertrude

Ann said...

Hi Sis this is AWESOME!!!!!!
Hugs xxxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely violin Liz!

Laura said...

This is just so spectacular and gorgeous. Love it!

Janette said...

Stunning liz, I just had to pop over and say so, never heard of the foamiran...maybe I should scout some out...Hope your keeping well..xxx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Liz, this is amazing! I love the colours and what a fab idea to make a violin! Your flowers are stunning, the foamiran is on my Christmas list!! I love the dies you used for the flowers.
Hugs
Gina xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow what an amazing creation and a beautiful keepsake too. So many beautiful details and a stunning design.
Lorraine

Guida Machado said...

Amazing creation, Liz!!!
Hugs,
Guida

Unknown said...

Wow, what an amazing piece of work. I love everything about it... it's wonderful. Can I ask what die you used to make the flowers? can't wait to see what other creations you come up with ❤️ Tania x