https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 27 February 2017

Another shabby chic bird card

Hi guys, I'm here today to show you another card I've made with the latest In the Garden Collection from Tracy over at Noor Design UK
I love this kit with some of the gorgeous Pion papers The Songbirds Song 6"x 6" included,

I layered my papers adding a paper doily, different papers sheets, some gorgeous lace from
 The Ribbon Girl, and some of the embellishments from some of the kits off tracy,
I took the gorgeous resin frame and altered it using  some Frantage in aged Ivory, onto this I added the birds nest, birds and flowers fussy cut out of the papers, I also used some of the natural fibres and some of my flowers from my stash,
The metal leaf came from another of the kits,
I finished it off with a butterfly and the Happy Birthday text from one of the 12 x 12 papers I had bought off Tracy, some seam binding, and some of the Ivy chipboard from the latest Kit too,
Challenges
Deep Ocean - add lace
The Ribbon Girl - add any image

Thanks for looking,
happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Liz - I like the torn paper - reminds me of under the sea, really lovely! Mary x

Ullkika said...

Wow! Lovely card! I put your blog on my bloglist... hope it´s ok! Hugs!/Ullkika

Ann said...

Another lovely card Sis really pretty
Hugs xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful design Liz! I love this collection, your card shows it off beautifully.
Hugs
Gina xx

martine said...

Wow.Liz. ....gorgeous! !!!

EmmaT said...

wow beautiful creation. Emma

Pamellia said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely love your work with the Pion papers Liz! This is such a lovely shabby chic creation. The birdies sitting on the frame is right up my alley, and I adore all the laces and babies breathe. A sweet spring card!! :)

Vicky said...

Oh this is sooooo gorgeous sweetie I love these Pion papers they really are like a breath of fresh air. Love love love the shabby chic feel to this hun. Totally gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx