https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Some Bunny Loves Me

Hi, today I'm here with a card for our All Dressed Up challenge, which as usual is anything goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up image,
I've used Some bunny loves me as I thought it would be fabulous for an Easter card image,

The papers are by Maja Design and Anna Marie design and I've distressed the edges,
The image is coloured with distress ink pads,
Isn't she cute with her little bunny? aw!!!
I added a die cut egg which was from love to craft and create and I added some flowers from my stash,
The top of the card has a chicken wire die with yet more flowers I've had in my stash forever, lol
The Ivy chipboard I kept in it's natural colour, this was part of the Crafteezee In the Garden collection from Tracy at Noor Design UK

Challenges
Noor Design Uk - Spring

Well a lovely hint of spring!! just what I need, lol
Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Liz! The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured! and I love the Easter egg!
Hugs
Gina xx

Tamara said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
hugs, t.

Vicky said...

This is sooooo gorgeous sweetie love the spring feel & the image is so darn cute.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the colours and design. A sweet beautifully coloured image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ann said...

How cute!!!! love the head band on the bunny lol & lovely colours Sis.
Hugs xxx

Janette said...

This is just so gorgeous and liz, I have to tell you, your not good for my pockets at all, everytime I pop in you have a die or image or papers I would love...hehe...well that's my excuse...xx

Eulanda said...

Liz this is sooooo stinkin' CUTE!!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Liz. A real touch of Spring to it. Love the Easter egg and the placement of flowers at the top left Judy x

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful card Liz! I love the image, that bunny is way too cute and the sentiment is brilliant! The filigree egg die cut is so pretty, what brand is that may I ask? Just love the splash of bright yellow with the flowers. A lovely Easter creation my friend, hugs :)