https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 15 April 2017

Celebrate

Hi guys, It's time for our new challenge over at
as always it's anything goes as long as you use a All dressed up image, 
here's mine
I love this party season image and thought it would go fab with a gift bag, 
I coloured it with my distress inks and used some of the fabulous Maja Design Sofeiro papers, so love these and Maja have just re-released them, yeah!!!
I kept to the same colours for all three girls, listed below!!! I then added a little seam binding twisted and threaded through a bling embellishment, then added some flowers, and below that a row of pearls which came from Tracy's collections, shown on main picture,

I also used a Fantasy Magic Lace die again bought from Tracy's online shop on the edge which I edged with a little vintage photo distress ink,

Distress inks used:
Skin - Vintage photo/ tattered Rose
Pinks - Victorian velvet / Pumice Stone
Grey - Hickory Smoke
Hair -  Antique Linen

I hope you will join us, don't forget to check out Wendy's gorgeous images here and also remember that we have a Face Book challenge, and you can find more inspiration on Pinterest too,
Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, this is so beautiful! Your colouring is stunning, and I love the colours and addition of the black.
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, fabulous image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card Liz. Love this beautifully coloured image and a gorgeous design. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the pretty soft tones and gorgeous embellishments!
Lucy x

Janette said...

Stunning work Liz, super pretty....hope your having a lovely Easter...xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful Liz! Judy x